This message is from: "Laurie Pittman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well, while I was not the only one that sent a "lighten up" post to the
list, I'm sorry if it was mine that embarrassed so many of you. It was
certainly NOT meant to do that. While I agree with most of what Brian said,
personally I'd give a list I was new to more than 2 days before I started
criticizing them. I for one enjoy the humor and the personal insights and
stories on the list just as much as the serious stuff. I get something out
of all of it. If there is certain info that someone is looking for, all they
have to do is ask. I don't think any of us has a problem with getting back
"on topic." : )

JMO, which I'll keep to myself in the future.

For those of you that are interested, I'm on my way to get film developed.
: )

Laurie