This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey... Great meeting all the List Faces at Libby. The dinner was fantastic
and the show was fun.... Boy did we work hard for our ribbons... Not as many
Blues as Beth, Gayle and her gang and Toby... but you cannot deny that I did
not have fun... WOW... what a time. The stick horse drill team was the
highlight.... Never knew I could jog so long! (Had to take the horse that I
trained home.)  Second time ever doing Obs. course.... Heck... not as easy
as it looks.... Sorry if my big mouth offended anyone. I just like to have
fun and I do speak my mind. But then if you met me there... you know...BOY
DO YOU KNOW!!! (giggle)  Sue Giargiari did a wonderful job handling our VERY
GREEN DRAFT TEAM in the team log skid and draft hitch class. I was
impressed. I have held these girls and they are strong.... Heck... Don't
mess with Sue... she is strong!!! :-)
This weekend is a Fjord Demo in Salem, OR and Next weekend is the Turlock
Show... Be brave... come out and play in Turlock!!!
Catherine Lassesen (Dead tired and barely walking...)
HESTEHAVEN - The Horse Garden