This message is from: Wild Flower Fjord Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi there,

    We just got back yet again from another horse show on september
11th.  We brought 3 fjords to the show and won all the classes.  Simon
yet again won the hunter over fences and jumper classes.  Won the
elimination round in the jumper division and some of our students showed
Hanna and Lady in the games.  Everyone could not get over those
wonderful fjord horses.  Just an update from Northern Ontario.  We have
yet another horse show this weekend coming.  Congratulations to all who
did really good in the show ring this year.  I hope that one day we can
see more and more fjords in t he show ring to come.!!  Here in Timmins
and around I usually am the only fjord in the horse show!!  Hope
everyone is exposing them to the public because they really make an
impression on everyone!!

Good luck!

Wild Flower Fjord Farm