This message is from: "Tish Pasqual" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I volunteered (and became primary timekeeper for the whole weekend) at this
event, and am happy to report that the three Fjords that were entered did
fantastically.  I don't have names at this point in time, but will provide as
soon as I can.  (I was busy the whole weekend with a stop watch)  There was a
handsome pair of geldings who were driven tandem, and a lovely Gjest mare who
was put to an exquisite village cart (tub cart) that really caught the judges'
eye!  Turnout on that one was so good that it won third place for best of show
concourse d'elegance!  The tandem was also beautifully turned out.

As a side note, the mare has a long mane, and it looked beautiful.  I took
several pictures and will post if I can figure out how.

I'm off for a driving lesson with my boy, who is still at the trainers for
"being driven" lessons.

Tish and Elphineas in Minneapolis