This message is from: "Meredith Sessoms" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gerry wrote ...

>I signed up for the Fjord horse list.  In two days I've gotten 20
>e-mails about elk hounds, labs, poodles, german shepherds, aussies,
>gorgies, ducks and travel plans

Sorry you feel that way.  I find the dog discussions as relivent to the
enjoyment of my Fjords as discussions about training one to a cart or
something - can you tell, I don't have a cart?  I don't go outside by myself
to mess with my horses without Crickett.  One of her jobs is to be by my
side when I work with the 'Big Dogs' just in case I need her and she can
help me in any way.

And the travel plans to Libby MT are very relivent to the list.  Libby is
one of the few breed shows held each year, and people on the list are
stating their plans so that good friends or folks who know each other from
the list can more easily get together, and possibly help each other, or
share rides, carts, lots of stuff., who knows?

Have a great time at Libby, folks ... good luck, FH-Listers!!!!!

We have been on some extremely heavy topics lately.  I'm very interested in
evaluations and a stud book, but I still have over 30 unread posts on these
topics ... I just plum wore out!  So maybe after some more fun posts, for a
welcome change, we can once again get back to more serious Fjord topics.

Besides, some of us are enjoying the duck and doggy threads very much!!!!!

Meredith Sessoms
Soddy-Daisy TN USA
Dorina & NFR Aagot  ~ Fjordinger
Caper, Carly & Crickett  ~ Labradors