This message is from: Wild Flower Fjord Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi there:

    We just got home from a long weekend fall fair.  Our fjord Simon did
a fabulous job!!
The show was english and western.  Simon took home the champion western
horse of 1999 on the first day.  And the second day was a couple of
points off from being champion yet again. There were over 20 competitors
at that show.  Over 100 people came over to ask about our fjord and
where the come from and much much more.  Allot of people were blown away
and his disposition.  Simon won the jumping class of 3' and won the
speed round against "big" horses.  Simon won 8 first place and 5 seconds
and 1 third.  I am very pleased of him.  So where the spectators and the
judge!!

Renee Lafleur
Wild Flower Fjord Farm

--