[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 Hey Gail, where did it say you "quit" or resigned on this list?????  I for
 one would imagine you as a hard worker and dedicated.  I have no idea what
 the politics are but for myself thanks for the long hours and hard work you
 put into this program.  Just as an aside,  I find life a bit easier when I
 recognize how hard I have worked and do not expect praise for it from
 others.  Been left on the roost too often. Jean

Jean,

I did not mention my resignation on this list.  It was sent to the
'officials'.  I didn't intend to make a big, public issue over it.  I usually
am a pretty 'low profile' person.  I have never been one to work on something
just so I could get a pat on the back.  Actually, I think that comes from
something I learned as a kid in Sunday school - if you do things just for the
earthly rewards, that is the only reward you will get.  The quiet, works from
the heart are what will earn you 'stars in your crown'.  NOO, I'm not
preaching here.

Once in a while, however, it would be nice to hear a kind Thank You, as you
did in your post.  Lots of times I have had 'intimate knowlege' of the term
'rode hard and put away wet'!

Thanx,

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams