This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Arthur  Rivoire)

Hello Everybody from Carol Rivoire at Beaver Dam Farm in Nova Scotia -

I'll be making my fourth trip to Libby, and I can't wait.  I just love that
show!  There's something about the western music they play, and the
wonderful opening and closing ceremonies with the little lady singing the
Norwegian national anthem. And then there's the Scandinavian Festival and
parade, and street fair, and the Swedish pancakes.  It's a great, super
congenial happening with friendly people and lovely horses.

So, I'm coming, and I'll be bringing videos and photos of the horses we
have for sale, including the beautiful imported fillies.

Knowing that BIG FJORDS are particularly popular out west, I have a filly
that's sure to make a hit.  This is one gorgeous Fjord!  Only a year old,
and she knocks your socks off.  She's the one called TUNDRA.  A daughter of
the Elite Stallion, DRAGSET.  Excellent conformation.  Super strong build.
Impressive mover! Good head.  Gorgeous neck --  She'll take a very big
collar. We took photos of all the fillies, and chose one or two to bring to
Libby.  However, TUNDRA presented a problem in that all her pictures were
gorgeous.  So, I'm bringing all of them.

I'll also bring photos and videos of  the other imported fillies still
available, as well as photos and info on all our other sale horses.

See you at Libby,

Regards,  Carol
Carol and Arthur Rivoire
Beaver Dam Farm Fjords II