This message is from: "Ursula Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

to Carl and Sarah. ..so sorry about your loss of June. I still remember
when we lost our Kama and although she was old and hurting and release
was the best way to go, it's difficult to make the decision and live
with it. The offspring's do offer some relief and then there is TIME.
Fond memories are the best consolation.

Someone asked the other day about cheap tail bags and I can offer two
suggestions. I have used those long vet gloves and turn them inside out.
Use vet wrap to keep them on the tail (not too tight as you don't want
to interfere with circulation...also make sure the wrap is smooth under
their tail so as not to rub.

The other option is to use old pantyhose or the stay-up nylons....cut
the leg off the panty and again use vet wrap to keep them on the tail.I
personally like the stay-up nylon because of the very nice smooth top
which doesn't hurt the very sensitive underside of the tail.  Wrapping
the tail is not a pretty sight but it sure helps with the rubbing of the
tail in the trailer and keeping things a bit cleaner for the show. Good
luck.
Ursula & Brian Jensen
Trinity Fjords
Box 1032 Lumby BC Canada V0E-2G0