This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Several of us went to the Myopia Combined Driving Event this past weekend.
I am very happy to report that Marnix is the New England Advanced Single Pony
Champion. After a very up and down dressage test we were ahead by only 7.5
pts.. Marnix proved that he can really cook on marathon winning by 20 pts. My
daughter was fantastic on the back and our new marathon vehicle was
wonderful. It was very humid and hot on marathon day and we went out at high
noon. Marnix didn't break a sweat until the 5th K on sec. A and made his walk
with a minute to spare.
I hit three balls in cones but fortunately had enough cushion to keep my
lead.  So I know I have to work on my dressage and cones before going to the
ASHA Pony Championships at The Laurels where I'll be facing very stiff
competition. All the mistakes made were driver error. My boy was fantastic
throughout.
The Wich's also had a successful show with Laura placing fourth in Open
Prelim and Craig placing second in a very competitive Open Prelim Pair class
Horses/Ponies together.  My brag moment is over... Good Luck to all of you
competing this season.
Vivian Creigh, Rainbow's End Farm