This message is from: karin wennas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi from Sweden
We are a family of three with two  fjordhorses. Blunder, 7 years and Bux, 3
years. We also had Blunder's mother Lina until she died last year, and
Blunders sister and Buxes mother Mia which we sold last year.
Our daughter Sofia, 13, rides Blunder who is rather stubborn and has a head
of his own. He is of the heavier type, but he likes jumping.
The young one, Bux, is of a totally different mind and is always ready to
do whatever you ask him to. We have just started to train him.
I used to ride and drive our old mare Lina and it´s a great loss that she´s
not with us anymore.  At 14 she had just grown up to be totally reliable
and easy to handle. Maybe Blunder will become like her some day...
We don´t compete with our horses, they are just part of the family.
Looking forward to reading about fjordhorses from all over the world.
Karin Wennås
Olle Nygren
Sofia Nygren

Häcklinge, 747 93 Alunda, Sweden