This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 01:48 PM 8/16/99 -0600, you wrote:
This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi, I was going to look up that Kinnikinnick's pedigree on the CFHA deal
where the pedigree of any of their registered horses pops up immediately
and couldn't seem to find it, but it is Monday, where is it???? Please.

Try here:

http://www.clrc.on.ca/cgi-bin/query.cgi?_association=90

I sure would like to see the same feature for the NFHR come to pass. This
would be a very worthwhile expenditure that would benefit all Fjord
breeders and greatly assist individual EVALUATIONS.

It is being worked on Ruthie.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar