This message is from: Gregor Fellers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Anyone who can not find accomadations in the area of Woodstock are invited
to stay here. I have three empty bedrooms if you can find them amidst
construction debris. We are remodeling. We are about 1 1/4 hours East of
Woodstock.

I really enjoy reading all the mesages and find them informative. I have
had Fjords for 11 years and you DO collect them. You can't just own one. I
have five mares now and a mule that thinks she is a Fjord. We used to have
Morgans, now they look like Saddlebreds, Welsh ponies now look like
Morgans. Anyway I love the Fjords and the pureness of the breed.

I do own a big grey, named SF Amy. I fell in love with her the moment I saw
her. Went to the bank, got a loan and bought her. She is sweet and
wonderful. She is the horse that I will ride off into the sunset with. She
gave us a red dune filly three years ago. Almost no color in the mane at all.

Enough from me. I'm sure I will see some of you at the show.

Carol Fellers