This message is from: "Meredith Sessoms" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Carol wrote ...

>What I'm suggesting isn't complicated or expensive.  Each horse at a show
>gets a number, and keeps it throughout the show for all the classes.  Isn't
>that right?  I ask because I haven't shown for years and could be wrong.
>If that's correct, then I think each horse entered in the show should be
>listed in the program with his #, name, age, sire & dam, breeder & owner.
>Example:
>
>   Number - Name - Age -    Sire & Dam,   Breeder,   owner
>
>   #4 - Mickey, 4 yr. (Hobar x Nelly), Fjord Horse Farm, Jane Doe.

You should include dob, dam's sire and breeder, so it would read like:

4    MICKEY    THF-E-219-SG    4/8/91    b: Fjord Horse Farm, Jane Doe
    (Hobar  X  Nelly by Gusto)    o: Zinger Fjords, Joey Zinger

And in the back of the book include an index of exhibitors that would read
like this:

Zinger, Joey; 853 Jackass Cove, Shake Rag TN 37475            4, 12, 44

Meredith Sessoms
Soddy-Daisy TN USA
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
~ Dorina & NFR Aagot ~