This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>    The point is, there are no kurrings within reasonable travel distance.
>I would appreciate a seasoned second opinion, here in the backwaters
>of Virginia.

Well, consider us here in Alaska.  I think it would be great to have a
"floating evalution' with evaluators visiting areas like yours in Virginia
and ours in  Fairbanks, Alaska.  But I guess that will never be possible.
The best I can do is go to shows myself, maybe observe some evaluations and
try to judge my fjords as well as I can.  My friends who are breeding have
different ideas about what they like in fjords than I do, but it would be
nice to just have some expert outside opinions.

Jean in rainy (AGAIN!) Fairbanks, Alaska, but the local Fair ends Saturday
so the weather should get better :)
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]