This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    To Peg Knudsen: I feel for you and I, for one appreciate your
poetry. We have to do all kinds of struggling to reach functioning
level again after a loss. Those who have been through it before get
to relive a little of the pain and the pride in recovery, which furthers
the healing process. Thank you for the refresher course. I don't mind
digressing from bloodlines and waistlines (of Fjords) for a while. I think
other topics are nice, as long as they aren't acrimonious (I cut you down,
you retaliate.) Lets try to keep it civil. When you feel like blasting, why
not try poking gently instead, and check out the results.
    Best wishes and hang on to the precious memories.
    Alex Wind