This message is from: "Oscar & Shirley Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thought I would add a thought to the discussion on size.  We have Fjords of
all heights on our farm.  From my mighty stud at 13'3 to my large geldings
at 15'3.  There seems to be a favorite size for each and every one of us,
and thankfully there is a Fjord that is just right for us all.  I can attest
to the fact that taller doesn't mean spindly.  Anyone who has ever seen my
daughter, Laree, ride Budd in the show ring knows that he is all Fjord,
right down to his size 3 feet.  He just came in a larger size.  I personally
am not breeding for size (13'3 stud remember), but enjoy all of my babies,
even the big ones.
Shirley Anderson.