This message is from: Lori Albrough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I would hazard a guess that your local vet has a scanner that will work
> just fine. An AVID scanner works on chips obtained from either CHFA or
> NFHR.

Thanks for that info Joel -- I had wondered if NFHR & Canadian microchips
were compatible.

> It is really exciting to me that roses can be burned by fresh horse
> manure. This is just the kind of info I subscribe to this list for.

I'm beginning to think your Page Down key is broken :-)

BTW - I agree with those who said not to put fresh horse manure on anything
but the manure pile.

Lori