This message is from: "Starfire Farm, LLC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jean Ernest wrote:

> This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Beth,
>
> Do you import those from Norway? :)

Why, yes, as a matter of fact.  I should have said dun stripe, instead of
brown stripe, since you can get them in any of the fjord dun colors;  red,
brown, grey, yellow, white.  Of course, you have to be careful not to mix the
white dun pipette with other breeds, as the stripe is very faint, and could
easily be missed!