This message is from: John Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Stained Glass.  Since I understand we can post advertisements only once
a year:

I am now taking orders for Christmas projects.  We have some new designs
since last year also.  Get your orders in early; it takes 2-4 weeks to
prepare a project if I am not too busy; longer as it gets closer to
Christmas.

Custom windows, ornaments and sun-catchers, off-the-rack designs all
available.

Why not immortalize that special photo by having it converted to a
stained glass portrait?  I am hoping to get some requests for Fjord foal
pictures this year.  I would love to do one, but own only a gelding and
have no early pictures of him.

Available off-the-rack (colors can be changed on any of these)
Fjord head (facing you)
Fjord head (profile) NEW
2 Fjord heads in harness NEW
Fjord horse NEW
Tennessee Walker
Quarter Horse  head (several styles)
Halflinger type head
Halflinger type horse (mane is roached, but could be changed) NEW
Crossbred pony head (part Connemara)
Shetland mare and foal heads NEW
Percheron head in harness NEW
Percheron head in halter NEW
Arab head
Arab foal head NEW
Belgian Molly mule head NEW
Belgian horse NEW
Other horses and crossbreeds
Ornaments (4" or 6") Fjord standing, grazing, walking, trotting

Please Email me privately for prices or more info.

thanks,
Martie and Kilar (who posed for all my Fjord windows so far) in MD where
it is finally a little cooler but still no rain.