This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 11:32 PM 7/27/99 -0000, you wrote:
>This message is from: "B. Hendricks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Ha!
>Now this is interesting. I like the smell of horses too, but can't say I'd
>noticed different "flavors." I'll have to broaden my research and get my
>nose on more horses and check it out!

Nope - there are flavors.  It's the breath that is the biggy.  Gunthar,
though, has the perfect horsey smell - the QH's I have do not.  I think it
is related to health and digestion somehow.  The horse I had as a child (a
polo pony of uncertain parentage) smelled the same as Gunthar.
Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]