This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have "FJORD3" on my Subaru plates and "3FJORD" on my truck..unfortunately
I then got a fourth FJord!

I often get questions...many people think it refers to the
Sea: Fiords here in Alaska, another thought it said "forty' (FJORD3) and
others just scratch threir heads.  I'm tempted to put a decal of a Fjord
horse on the back of the car and the side of the pickup!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, another rainstorm starting. Corrals are a muddy
mess!

>This message is from: "Joe & Denise Galbraith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Hi guys,
>
>I had a really funny experience today when I went into Hamilton for some
>diesel.  Here in Montana we have some really cute old boys.  They are
>friendly and not afraid to ask questions.  I drive a Ford flatbed truck
>with the license plate  "FJORD 4 U".
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]