This message is from: "Joe & Denise Galbraith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Everyone,

We have just finished training our last team for this year. This team is a
really sweet pair.  Denise hand raised these two from newborns.  They are
street safe and very gentle.  Belle is a three year old filly out of our
stallion Rorik's Finn. Boreas is a three year old gelding out of the same
stallion.  He is a little bigger than Belle but they go together
beautifully. They would be a great team for anyone from beginner to
combined driver.  Also Denise has decided to let two of her best riding and
driving geldings go to new homes. Marcus and Mikkel are twelve year olds
and have been ridden and driven extensively . These two boys are real gems.

Please contact us privately if you are interested and we can send more
information. We have sold the older part of our  Ranch and haven't had time
to build  horse facilities at our new barn. Seems like we have put the cart
before the horse!!  Oh well we work best under pressure.

Warm regards,

Joe and Denise Galbraith