This message is from: Jeri L Rieger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Would be interested in our DVM's thoughts on this.
Jeri L. Rieger
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

:

<<  One thing I did learn from the experience is  that fjords need a lower
dose of sedation for this procedeure. >>

Amen!  Nikki had her wolf teeth pulled several weeks ago.  The vet gave her a
regular amount of sedative, based on her weight, and she almost went down.
Most horses come out of it within a half hour.  She was loopy for several
hours.  Hopefully she won't need sedating for anything else ever again, but
if she does, I think a half dose would work.

Pamela