This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/19/99 8:40:20 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

      When I had my girls' teeth checked this spring (at ages 3 and 4), the
 vet (a equine vet of good reputation) found one wolf tooth in Riba that had
 to be removed and two wolf teeth in Ida that were also removed.  He said the
 chances of finding 3 wolf teeth in 2 mares was phenomenal, that mares rarely
 have wolf teeth.  Does anyone know if this is common in fjords?   >>

Katrina also had 2 wolf teeth removed and I know of a couple from Los Trigos
also. Seems to be a fjord thing. Sue