This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I just have to put my 2 cents in on the clapping hands comment.  I chuckle
when I read this because if I even walk anywhere near Major's paddock, he
trots right over for a scratch and hug.  If I'm in a hurry somewhere and
don't stop, he puts his hoof through the fence and bangs against it, saying,
"Don't forget me , over here!"  I'm waiting for him to pull his 1st shoe off
doing this but so far, knock on wood, he's kept them on!  Such a delight he
is.

Really enjoying everyone's mail but this summer has been full of shows and
fun activities with the kids so I can't check it like I do in the fall and
winter when they're in school.  Still trying to keep up without signing off
for the summer!

Good day from sunny Minnesota!  Susan