This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I contacted Sherrie Dayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> who is in charge of scheduling
for the Libby show and asked if a clicker training session would be a
possibility this year. She said there might be an opening on Friday so if
anyone feels so inclined they might contact her about it.

I wouldn't even know where to begin in inquiring if anyone could do this
and it's not my place to but I think it's a wonderful idea and I'm very
eager to learn more about it. I would really like to try it on our new colt
(one month old) and don't know how to begin.. any advice?

Ruthie Bushnell, NW MT