This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Would love to hear
>if there is interest.

(in clicker training)

 What we really should do is have a clinic in
>connection with Libby sometime, or maybe the Turlock show or.... - something
>to work toward.  Anyone interested?
>
>Gail

I sure would like that! I'm fascinated by this idea and would love to have
some instruction in clicker training at the Libby show. (near here, and I
hate to travel). Is that a possibility?

Ruthie Bushnell, NW MT