This message is from: Julia Will <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Livestock curtains are fairly common on dairy and poultry barns.  They are
a semi transparent flexible "shade" that rolls up sort of like a window
shade.  Except on a much larger scale.  The opening is screened with a
course hardware cloth so birds can't fly in, and on the outside of the
curtain there are nylon ropes in a sawtooth pattern that prevent the
curtain from billowing out in a wind.  So the curtain is "sandwiched"
between wire and ropes.  It rolls on a steel bar, top and bottom, and the
bottom locks into place so there is no flapping at all.   I can't tell you
the cost, as it was part of the package.  You could contact ag dealers (in
our state it is Empire Agrisystems) for pricing...it isn't a Morton
"thing"...I designed our barn and Morton built it the way I wanted it.  It
really makes a riding arena into a pavilion, full of air and light, but
just lots of light in the winter when it is closed.  I will try and send
you a picture privately.  Julie