This message is from: "fjords" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Good Mourning all
Congradulations Misha - Hugins is a great name and I am sure He will be
awsome.
Congradulations to Peg Knutson for bringing Erlend to the West.
I know a great buggy maker in Westbank B.C. Not to far from the border.
His name is Martin Springford 1 (250)768-5441 He is very reasonably
priced and very talented man.
We live in the wilderness in B.C. and our fjords experience it all.
Yesterday we were pulling porcupine quills out of 2 of our fillies
noses. They were so good about the painfull extraction it amazed me. The
day before Walter hit quicksand in the buggy and somehow Smoking Jack
pulled them through. It wasn't there last year. The river has changed so
much I'll have to find another great swimming hole for the herd.
 We are having far to many visits from bears as of late. Our  mares are
extreamly alert and they pay absolute attention to our stock protection
dog.   Last Sept. I was riding and we came upon a cougar my trusty fjord
Snorted and faced him. The cougar backed off.  Brave I'm telling you.
These guys are a pure pleasure to own.
Having fun,
Lauren Sellars