This message is from: "B. Hendricks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Jean:

I don't really have any old European books that concentrate on ancient tack,
but often books do show photos of old tack... I don't have any English
written books for sale though. Anthony Dent's book "The Horse Through Fifty
Centuries Of Civilization" shows a lot of such photos, if you can find a
copy of it. I wonder if Amazon.com can still get it? I have a copy that
Anthony sent to me.

Anyway, my horse books in English I won't sell, I just can't. HA!! I am
offering some books from Europe and Russia that I can't read and a few I
have duplicates of... the photos are great but since I can't read them I
thought some of the warmblood breeders would like to have them. I am nearly
buried in books here! I've been a book-nut all of my life.

You might contact a new friend I've made though, whose web site has great
books for sale. I'll see if I can find that address and post it here,
otherwise I'll send it in another post. She finds all sorts of old (horse)
books and offers them for sale.

She is Jord-Ann,
email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web site is:
http://www.heart-felt.com

She has a very neat site!

Bonnie

Please visit my web sites:
Commissioned Horse Portraits, Oil Paintings, Prints, Books
http://www.hendricksgallery.com
and
http://members.xoom.com/BHendricks/Gallery1.html