This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/6/99 8:42:09 Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Try to stay cool. A good suggestion for the horses is to strap a hose
 with nozzle set on fine mist to the fence with a bungee cord so they can
come
 stand in the spray voluntarily. Even the ones that don't actually get wet,
 benefit from the local cooling by evaporation. >>

Last summer I went to our county fair.  They were selling two different types
of misters, one, free standing, about 2 feet off the ground (but could be
adjusted to run along the top of a stall, and the other hose-like, with mist
openings every foot or so, for 10 feet.  They attach to your hose and a fine,
cool spray comes out.  Very handy when temps are over 80 degrees.

Pamela