This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

          Hi List !     Just returning from a vacation to our place in UTAH,
and very hard to be back to the heat, smog, traffic, YUK . Hoping to relocate
very soon. Except for Louanna Day, is their any other Fjord folks in that
beautiful state?  If so, E-Mail me please.......

    Our bosses at PetsandVets anounced that due to the July 4th Holiday, we
would NOT be having any chats on Sun.  Hope to see you all next week though
for the FIRST, the ORIGINAL, much COPIED FJORD CHAT. <VBG>

 <A HREF="http://www.petsandvets.com/";>PETS AND VETS</A>
<A HREF="http://volano1.suresite.com/petsvets/vcclient/horsechat.html";>HORSE
CHAT ROOM</A>     Im off to feel sorry for myself about being back to work,
and seeing the air I breathe.      So sorry for the pity party.

Oh yea.....and fishing in lakes so clear, you can see the trout chase your
bait all the way in.   :    (                     Oh YEA, and turn around and
trip over deer and elk munching grass everywhere. Oh yea......
         Lisa Pedersen