This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Alex,

If we can get enough people involved, it would be fantastic to have you do
the costumes!  You have some really good ideas which I am sure can be put to
wonderful use.

The problem I see is the numbers of people and horses we would need.  Two
drivers/four horses, 13 women acting as valkyries/13 horses, PLUS the two
warrior bands.  I would think 10 a piece there.  That totals 35 people and 37
horses!  This does not even take into consideration the expertise needed on
behalf of the riders, nor the training which would be involved.  BUT, it
would make an awesome display of the Fjords, I would think!

As I said previously, it is just an idea I had while shoveling manure :).
Other, more experienced Fjord people would have to take it over.

Lynda
Bailey's Norwegian Fjord Horse Farm