This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Stella's son Bjorken  measured 41.5 inches tall at birth, but I did not
weigh him.  Stella herself is 14-3.5 hh.    Bjorken is now 15-2 hh.  This
was Stella's 6th foal and she had no problems, but it seemed it was an
effort to push his shoulders out. Bjorken's sire is Anvils's Rikolv.

Jean Gayle,
I finally weaned Bjorken at 14 months...He was gelded at 11 months because
I thought he might succeed in breeding mom. He is a VERY well adjusted
horse! He had "Uncle" Bjarne to play with and teach him manners. (Bjarne is
an older Fjord gelding now 24; he was 12 when Bjorken was born)

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, where we had thunderstorms and downpours last
evening, rain all night and 1.1 inches in the rain guage.  Must be haying
season!

  At 09:58 PM 6/27/99 -0400, you wrote:
>This message is from: "Nathan Lapp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Viola's colt weighs 126 pounds. (I cradled him in my arms and stepped on a
>professional bath scales, then did the math.)  He is 40 1/2 inches tall and
>his face is 13 1/2 inches long.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]