This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well, ah, ugh, gee, what will we talk about?  Steve had this idea I think
and it must have been for some reason.  If he would put that reason into a
format of what needs to be discussed, I will go along with it.  I am just an
enjoyer of the fjord, not a breeder or competitor, so, help a bit with what
should be addressed???????

Well I think one of the hot topics would be the proposals to regionalize the NFHR by Geographic areas of the country. Some of the areas think that they are not being represented on the BOD.

Evaluation & Education are always big topics too.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114
FAX 716-787-0497

http://www.nfhr.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  • Fwd: Re: Candidate Chats Mike May, Registrar NFHR