This message is from: Martie & John Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have been following the buttercup postings.  We have a lot of
buttercups and the horses do not seem to bother them.  Even the Fjord,
who eats almost anything else.
But I DO have a horse that eats Poison Ivy, Wild Rose, Green Briars and
Maple Tree leaves.  Are these things toxic to horses?  I can't imagine
that any of this would taste good enough to eat!  (I recently found out
that the daylilies they were munching ARE good to eat, even for people -
have had them in salad a few times; go figure).

Martie, John and Kilar in HOT Maryland where summer has suddenly arrived
with a vengeance.  Got to post later about recent WONDERFUL drives with
Kilar and bore everyone!  I think we are finally learning to be a Team.