This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We too  are in foal watch.  Since its our first foal  we are very ancy!!!!
Opal  has been bagged up for a week now and jello like in her back in.  Today
however,  her bags are firmer than they were yesterday and she looks  more
swollen.  So everybody  tells me  this could mean tonight     or two weeks
arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

of course,  tomorrow we are going to be gone all day  do she'll probably have
it tonight  and we will be tired tomorrow and wanting to be home instead.  Oh
well

We will let you all know when the blessed event happens

Michele  Noonan
Wild Hair Ranch

In the sunny Bitteroot Valley,  Montana