This message is from: "Cheryl Beillard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello list and fence experts among you .. I am wondering if I'm going to
have some horrible experience with my fencing .. so far, after 7 months, I
haven't seen Soleia express any interest in it  .. no rubbing, charging,
whatever ..  nose over, enquiring, but that's it.   I have installed the
equi-fence (five strand, high tensile) .. modelled after Lori's beautifully
designed paddocks -- but didn't put in electric (yet?)  Haven't used it with
horses I've owned in the past but these stories about fence-climing fjords
are beginning to be etched into my consciousness . .. is it more likely I'll
have problems when I have MORE than one horse (my next project)?  Is there
anyone out there NOT using electric in conjunction with something else?