This message is from: Martie & John Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Elaine,
    We use the 3 rail plastic fence for our 'non-Fjord' horses, 1 quarter horse,
1 arab and 1 walker.  They are not bad fence leaners.  I have wooden 3 rail for
the Fjord and Shetland.  We have not had any problems with the plastic and it
LOOKS fabulous.  We only have the plastic along the front of the property where
it shows and regular fence in the back.
    When we re-fence the front paddocks where the Fjord and Shetland are, we are
planning to try the plastic fence.  You might want to consider electric plus the
plastic to keep off the butt rubbers.  Kilar also rubs and Wee Willy climbs.

Martie, John and Kilar in muggy (it finally rained for several days) Maryland