This message is from: "Thorson, Gary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To Mike May and Bonnie Hendricks

Hi,  I noticed your conversation about the Coast Guard in Alaska.  I retired
from the Coast Guard after 24 years in 1996.  Lived in Alaska for 7 years.
5 years in Juneau, and 2 years while I was stationed on a ship (180 foot
buoy tender) in Sitka.  I made it as far out as Kodiak a few times.  But I
just can't imagine anybody looking forward to going to the Bearing Straight.

Gary Thorson

The simple way to read ALL your emails at ThatWeb
http://www.thatweb.com

Think of Father's Day not only as an occasion to
honor Dad, but as an opportunity to show him how
much you appreciate his love.
http://www.thatweb.com/events/fathersday.html