This message is from: Karen McCarthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Kathy,

I was glad you posted. I do vaguely remember your post about the pit bulls in the park - how horrifying!

My main reason for getting in touch is that my mom lives not too far from you, on Mudge Island.(Off Nanaimo, nr Gabriola.) She gets down your way every now and then and may need a horse "fix", more specificlly, a "fjord fix", and I was wondering if you minded visitors dropping 'bye,(with pre-arranged invitations, of course...) If so, would you mind letting me know your physical address and phone #? my mom doesn't have a computer as of yet, and I'd have to phone her the info.

Did you know the people who bred fjords in Sooke? I bought one of my best mares from them in 1989. I belive the caretakers were named the Ogilvie's, and the owners of the farm were the Cabeen's. Oh, well perhaps a "local" connection.

TIA,   Karen mcCarthy
Great Basin Fjords
Carson City, NV