<<
 This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Rule #1 REAL men don't ride ponies.
 Rule #2 REAL men have to do all harnessing & saddling above their heads
 to feel like real men.
 Rule #3 REAL men have to ride at least a 16hh horse & drive at least a
 ton, 17hh horse.
 Rule #3 REAL men must feed at least 1/2 bale at a time per horse to feel
 like real men.

 Everyone knows PONY is a four letter word

********************

     OMG  Joel, you crack me up !!!!!!!!

   OK, here we go again.........My hubby is a REAL MAN. ( I checked )
He is 6 ft. 5, and has Fjord Horses. ( ! )
He both rides and drives our Fjords. ( Looks better driving )
If he harnessed or saddled something ABOVE his head, it would be an elephant.
As far as feed go's, if my Fjords ate 1/2 a bale of $ 11.80 hay ( So. Calif
prices )
a feeding, I wouldnt have so many. I wouldnt have a house.......a car.....
and....last but not least, JOEL, there IS a way to feed Fjord horses, ponies,
whatever, so that they are not hog fat.....ALSO so that they do not have
backbones and every rib showing !!!!!!!  ( Its called moderation, light
supplimints, and WORK. )

****************

    I met Joel at the Redmond Auction, guys, and he is reading this with a
<VBG> and a twinkle in his eye !   Oh Joel, you need to post more.....and
drop into chat on Sun. nights more also....<GGG>   Take Care !    you
instigator you.

   Hi List, from warm, and cool at night So. Calif. where we are enjoying
some nice spring days.  Its about 10-20 degrees under normal temps. here so
trying to take advantage of no scorching heat, and go drive in the evenings.
Took the pair down to the riverbed last night for a spin. Its going through a
huge Army Corp of Buffoons, bamboo removal program, and I admit that with all
their heavy machinery, they have made some driving heaven, down there.  Soft,
firm powdery dirt, wide swaths cut through the once unexcessable river
bottem, ducks, eggrets ( Wakes them up a bit )
even a welcome " Blue Outhouse " thrown in here and there makes for great
schooling. Only problem is a very steep hill going down to the riverbottem, (
Thank GOD for brakes on the Flyer ) and a differant hill attempted getting
out, only to discover at the top, a CHAIN  :   (
so had to do a turn around,  GULP !   and go back the way we came in.....now
how do we get a key to that chain....hmmmmmm, maybe bribe with a carriage
drive for the foreman, will see about that.

     Keeping busy here, talked to Nancy Hotovy yesterday, if you think IM
BUSY, just try and catch up with her !  Looking forward to the Blue Earth
Fjord show next month, but if the heat and humidity continues back there  I
may be spending more time in the hotel pool !  Please try and arrange
something Nancy, will you, with the heat, and my friend and travel partner,
Margaret from Village Farm Fjords requests no tornados. ( WIMP )  Bye for
now, be safe everyone, drive a little fast, wear your helmets ! ( Got a new
Lidlocker yesterday from Stateline Tack, LOVE it, much better comfort than
the Troxels.    Thanks everyone who dropped by the Fjord chat, last night
even without a reminder or link.     Lisa Pedersen