This message is from: "Cindy Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks for all the great info provide on the list. I will learn how to use
the response privately feature correctly! I will be gone for two weeks. I am
going to Kentucky for Equitana, booth #1227 if anyone is going. I am helping
my mother who is giving two talks daily, one on Equine Tax Law and
Harnessing For Beginners. It should be a lot of fun. If you want to know
more info on her... www.horse-books.com or at the Equitana website under
Davis Publishing (Eileen Davis).

Until than... I am leaving my kids (horses, dogs, etc..) at home, hope they
behave themselves!

Congrats to everyone on there new babies.

Cindy