This message is from: misha nogha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To me that law is the same as legalized theft. I heard that there were a
lot of animal rights people deliberately 'getting hurt' on farms because
they think that keeping horses, and for that matter, any pets, is cruel and
that animals should be wild and running free. I have signs on my gates that
say that visitors need to call first. Also, all electric fencing on my
paddocks with a graphic that shows a black hand getting zapped by a
lightning bolt. It helps. Thanks for putting the AHS web site on the list.
Actually, I thought the list has been great the last few weeks. Lots of
information and good stories, nice brag reports that we all can enjoy, and
NO bickering. I don't know how many people have told me they left the list
due to the bickering and now there is none. Cool. It's always a high point
of the day for me to read the list. I love to hear about people's Fjords
from both practical and funny stories points of view, to birth
announcements and love when people share photos and websites. I cannot get
enough of these little golden beauties. (Even though I currently have ten)
Can't keep them all though. Any one in the market for a beautiful doll of a
baby filly or big buff gelding colt this late summer? This filly would make
some breeder an ideal mare. She is just gorgeous!  Yrs Misha