This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Hello List from cool, rain filled So. Calif.  :  )

   NEW FOAL, born at Pedersens Fjords, a COLT, beautiful, tall, dark and
handsome, all boy !  Dam, Johanna X Gjest, and Valjborn, from Village Farm
Fjords.
Easy delivery, he was 1/2 way out and turned his head and said, " Wheeeeee !
" to mom, who almost jumped up  :   (       They had a long talk fest, I'll
never forget. Up nursing, and doing flying lead changes around the pen less
than 24 hours later, in the middle of the night when we ran out to rescue our
Cam Corder hanging over their stall. Trying to decide on name, had several
GIRL names picked out <BG> Have it narrowed down to these:

 1. PF Henning
 2. PF Oslo ( my favorite )
 3. PF Bergen
 4. PF Stanislos ( dont ask )
 5. PF Valjo ( combo of parents names, like this one too )
 6. PF Usmond ( Jeffs Uncle from Norway ;  (
 7. PF Viking
    Any suggestions would be appreaciated !

 Lisa Pedersen   PAV FJORDS    Pics. for anyone upon request, if I havnt
already sent you a few thousand !