This message is from: "SUSAN L GIARGIARI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Joanna, David and kids, You are all in our hearts and prayers. That is
such a tragic loss of a wonderful mare. Time will help ease some of the
pain, but it truly never goes away.
We lost Sunday and her foal almost one year ago now, and talking to a fellow
4-H Leader about her mare ,who is about to foal and Dena, who is due on May
5, I burst into tears and it took me by surprise. I wasn't prepared for the
grief I felt. I think in my mind I know she is gone, and when I am outside,
she isn't there, but in reality, I don't accept it. Even after a year.
Saskia was lost a week before Sunday, but at least she had a glorious life!
When they are so young, it is very hard to accept.
     Take it one day at a time and thank you for being able to share with
the list.  Sue .g