This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 4/21/01 10:28:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Some horse owners keep on
 plugging away at methods which don't work, moving on to sharper spurs and
 bigger bits, wasting their money and ruining their horses. >>
><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hi there,
have seen so many disgusting results from these tactics. It just doesn't make
sense to us how someone can think that "harsher methods" are the answer to
their horses problems. When in fact they are only adding to it and, failing
miserably.
    I came from an up bringing of a "house of hard knocks," It never did
anything to change me, just made me clever enough to "get away with things."
It was love and understanding that made the difference, something I do to
encourage changes in my horse, dog, people around me. (and yea know what? it
made a better person out of me too :))     Jack