This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I want to add my thanks to all who worked on the new Record Book. Too bad
about not getting any of the super publications, Sue G, could it be your
brand of toothpaste...? Just kidding, and remember, patience builds
character...

I also want to send a big thank you to Sally for changing the format of the
roster so that I can now read the phone numbers. I'm too old for 979865354,
for example, I need spaces in between. Good job!

Also congrats to Sue B. and to Michelle N. We're still on foal watch. Sadie,
the little [ok, big] dickens tortures us several times a night by lying on
her side for about 15 minutes at a time grunting occasionally and pretending
to have contractions. Then she gets up laughing and starts eating as though
nothing is unusual.

This is all a cruel ruse to keep whichever of us is in the tack room from
sleeping, and to get us, instead, to come in and clean up her luxurious
foaling stall and pet her. Last night I stood outside her stall in the
dimness with my forehead pressed against the bars to keep me propped up on
my feet during each of these little charades. I've given up on talking
sweetly to her and do well just to keep upright and awake.

Tonight it's Doug's turn. We have stopped arm wrestling over who gets to
stay in the barn and are now thinking up shifty and sneaky ways to get out
of our turns. At least I am. Of, course, I have totally retained my usual
good humored nature, unlike some people I could name....

I'd like to add to what Gayle said about Horsin Around; we've had
consistently great experiences with them.

We did have northern lights a while back - bands of white (no colors). We
have had the awesomely colorful kind in the past. Of course, with the foal
watch dragging on, who knows what we'll be seeing.

Bye,

Peg Knutsen - Ellensburg, WA
http://www.eburg.com/~kffjord/