This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 03:04 PM 4/16/01 -0700, you wrote:
This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mike can you explain the anti virus thingy about Norton? (which I
have)!

It was caused by me installing a newer version of Norton AntiV*rus. The mailer I use (Eudora) was putting a reference to Norton AntiV*rus in the message header because it was apparently filtering the outgoing emails as well as the incoming email. Anyway that wasn't the real problem. The reason my mail was bouncing was that Steve filters out V*rus warning messages so they don't get to the list. (They are usually wrong anyway). So when the word v*rus showed up in the headers of my mail it had to be approved by Steve before it could go on to the list.

Mike